We are so excited for this event! We just finished watching “Night at the Museum” (all of them) and am excited to have a night at the Natural History Museum of Utah!
The Natural History Museum of Utah invites you to its first ever Haunted Night at the Museum! We’ll be hosting a full-moon of events for kids and parents alike, so bring the whole family to this spook-tacular boo-nanza, and don’t forget your costumes!
This event is selling out fast, so we highly recommend that you book your tickets in advance.
- Gobble down ghoulish goodies, frightful finger foods and other delectable dishes available for purchase
- Dust off those dreadful dance moves in our Halloween dance-off
- Explore the museum and earn your prize in a spell-binding scavenger hunt *
- Have your family photo taken in our mad scientist’s lab
- Enjoy hands-on activities and spooky stories for guests of all ages
- Show off your best costume and haunt your way through the Museum
- Enjoy hot chocolate and other Halloween-themed punches, pops and potions
The haunting happens from 6 p.m.-10 p.m. on Saturday, October 22. Admission includes full Museum access, including our special exhibit, The Power of Poison. Get your tickets now!
- Adults & Seniors: $8
- Youth & Kids: $5
- Free admission for children 3 and under
- 10% off for all members
Haunted Night at the Museum Giveaway
Enter to win 1 of 2 family packs (4 passes) of tickets to the Natural History Museum of Utah. To enter to win, enter on our Instagram and Facebook. One random winner will be chosen for one family pack to the museum from Facebook and Instagram combined. If that winner has tagged a friend, that friend will win, too. If a friend has not been tagged, one more random winner will be chosen. Tickets are good only for general admission, not for the Haunted Night at the Museum.
Facebook and Instagram do not endorse this giveaway. By entering this giveaway, you release Facebook and Instagram from this giveaway. This giveaway will end on Tuesday, October 20, 2016 at 6 pm.