- Carnival—Fee per Ride, Memorial Park, Boutique in the Park and Food Booths
Thursday, September 1st
- Mountain View Hospital Presents Onion Days Kick off Concert— With “BILLY DEAN” at the Peteetneet outdoor Amphitheater 7:00 p.m. Doors will open at 6:00 p.m. Concert is free of charge. Miss Payson Heather Bolz will be the opening act for the Concert
Friday, September 2nd
- Swimming pool hours— General Admission per person; Payson Aquatic Center 4:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Baby Contest— 6:00 pm Memorial Park Bandstand, ages include 0-42 months. “Early America” is the theme for this Onion Days this year
- Corn Maze Grand Opening— Presented by UVU, Payson City and Elk Ridge $5.00 a person, located at 1700 W. 800 S., Payson, 5:00 – 8:00p.m.
- Hitman Monster Truck Ride —At field south of Aquatic Center 655 S. Main $5.00 a ride 5:00p.m.
- Payson Community Theater— “Jekyll and Hyde” Payson High School—7:30 p.m.
- PHS Football Game— 6:00 p.m. Payson High plays at home against Maple Mountain High
- PHS Football Booster DJ Dance — free after Football game and during the fireworks, PHS Football Field, south end goal post
- Fireworks—9:00 p.m. or dark at Payson Jr. High
Saturday, September 3rd
- Lions Club Family Breakfast— 7:00 – 10:00 a.m. Payson Memorial Park by the Bear Cage (South West Corner), $6.00
- Gladstan Golf— Wonderful place to golf with the greatest view of Utah County
- Hitman Monster Truck Ride —At field south of Aquatic Center 655 S. Main, $5.00 per ride, 9:00 a.m to dusk
- Bill Pike Memorial Men’s Softball Tournament— Gene Hillman Recreation Complex, call 801-465-6031
- Miss Payson’s Gold Medal Mile—8:00 – 9:00 a.m., Dry Creek Trail (1250 S. Main Street)
- Firefighter’s Open House—9:00 a.m. – 12:00 pm
- Book Fair– at the Library on Historic Main Street 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- 3 v 3 Soccer Tournament — Gene Hillman Rec. Complex 955 S. Main, check in at 8:00 a.m.
- Golden Onion Cook Off— Payson City Center Banquet Hall Applications and Rule at City Office, Library and Payson Market
- Lawn Mower Racing— Salem Arena registration starts at noon, then racing untill 3:00 p.m.
- Children’s Parade—9:30 a.m., free, line up for the parade begins at 9:00 a.m. on the North side of Parkview Elementary. Everyone is welcome, absolutely no motorized vehicles
- Children’s Fair—10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., free, Memorial Park
- Children’s Talent Show: 10:30 at the band Stand in Memorial Park
- Show—Ages less than 13 years of age 10:30 a.m. to 2:30p.m., free, Memorial Park
- Corn Maze Presented by UVU, Payson City and Elk Ridge — $5.00 a person, open 5:00 pm – 8:00 p.m., 1700 West 800 So. Payson.
- Skate Board Competition Presented By Legion Skateboards — Registration 9:00 – 9:45 a.m., begins at 10:00 a.m., Skate Park Payson Aquatic Park, $10.00 entry fee
- Swimming Pool Hours— General Admission per person, Payson Aquatic Center 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Teen Talent Competition— Memorial Park Band Stand, 2:00 to 4:30 p.m.
- Park Dance — 5:00 – 6:30 p.m., Memorial Park Band Stand
- Adult Talent Competition—Memorial Park Band Stand, 7:00 to 9:30 p.m.
- PCT’s— “Jekyll and Hyde” Payson High School—Matinee at 2:00 p.m. and Evening at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, September 4th
- Sunday Jam Session Joe’s Coffee—9:00 a.m., come join in for a great fun and meet a new musician
- Flower/Art and Photography Show — Peteetneet, 2:00 – 5:00 p.m., please bring entry to Peteetneet before 11 a.m.
- Old Timers Town Reunion–Memorial Park South of band stand 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. “Let’s just get together, see old friends and visit”
- Onion Days Fireside —6:30 p.m., LDS Stake Center 10 S. and 600 E., Civic Choral, under the direction of Dave Dahlquist
- Payson Band Concert — 8:00 p.m., free Memorial Park
Monday, September 5th
- 5 K/10 K Races—7:00 a.m. City Center, 439 W. Utah Ave
- Biggest Onion Contest— Memorial Park by Band Stand Bring Onions for judging at 8:00 a.m.
- Civic Choral Early Bird Breakfast—7:00 a.m. Memorial Park, $7 adults; $5 children
- Flag Raising Ceremony – 8:00 a.m., Memorial Park – Ceremony by Payson VFW
- Grand Parade—10:00 a.m. Line-up 7:00 – 9:00 a.m.
- Onion Days Car Show— Park View Elementary, 12:00 – 2:00 p.m., registration and shine 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m., car show and raffle
- Art and Flower Show—Peteetneet Academy, 12:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Corn Maze– Presented by UVU, Payson City and Elk Ridge, $5 per person, 1700 W. 800 S., 5:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Hitman Monster Truck Ride— at field south of Aquatic Center, $5 a ride, 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. – dusk
- Dutch Oven Cook Off— Noon, Aquatic Park Bowery
- Payson Band Concert— Memorial Park, 12:30 p.m.
- Entertainment in the Park— 1:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Memorial Park Bandstand, free
- Book Fair—Library, Historic Main Street, 12:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Swimming Pool Hours—General Admission per person, Payson Aquatic Center, 1:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Payson Royalty Gallery—Peteetneet 12:30 to 5:00 p.m.
- PCT’s — “Jekyll and Hyde” Payson High School—2:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Constitution Aquatic Park — 655 S. Main St.
Memorial Park — 250 S. Main Street
Payson Aquatic Center – 655 S. Main St.
Payson High — 1050 S. Main Street
Payson Library — 66 S. Historic Main Street
Peteetneet Academy — 10 S. 600 E.
Gene Hillman Rec. Complex – 955 So. Main
Park View Elementary – 360 S.100 E.