Feeding the ducks is great for the kids! However, we recommend taking left over lettuce for the ducks instead of bread. The ducks will still eat it and it’s much healthier for them.
Here is a list of Utah County duck ponds:
- Nielsen’s Grove Park, Orem (2000 Sandhill Road)
- BYU’s Botany Pond, Provo (just east of 400 E. 800 N.)
- Springville (along S.R. 75 at 1100 W)
- Paul Reams Wilderness Park in Provo (500 North at Independence Avenue)
- Bicentennial Park, Provo (1470 E. 1440 S.)
Know of more? Please share!
[…] Visit a duck pond: Here is a list of local duck ponds. […]
[…] Find more duck ponds here. […]
Comments are closed.