The United Angels Foundation is a non-profit, parent-to-parent support group. The primary mission of the foundation is to support parents and families of children with special needs through three main focuses: Interaction, Education, and Resources.
The Walk With Angels, organized by United Angels Foundation, provides an opportunity for the community to show their support for families with special needs children. You can support a team (or start a team for your special needs child) for this event – top teams win prizes. Funds are used for parent educational seminars and youth and family activities.
May 30, 2015 at 9:00 am
Margaret Wines Park 500 N Center Street, Lehi UT
9:30 a.m. Registration and Activities
11:00 a.m. Walk begins.
11:30 – 2:00 p.m. Fun in Wines Park
- Guest Appearance and show by Rachel Coleman of Signing Time
- Bean Museum live reptile show and other local attractions
- Carnival Games and Gaming Truck
- Dancers and Music
- Special Appearances by BYU’s Cosmo, the UVU Wolverine, Star Wars, Super Heroes, Princesses and more!
- Free Carnival Snacks
- Lunch is available for purchase
- Prize Drawings, Raffles, and a Silent Auction