Grab some of these Tax Day freebies or good deals that you can find in Utah this April 15.
- Arby’s: One snack-sized curly fries – take coupon or show it on your smart device
- Chili’s: Purchase an adult entree and get a free appetizer or free kid’s meal; expires Wednesday.
- Culver’s: Get a $2 Turtle Sundae.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Free Turbo Shot on Tuesday with coupon on the Dunkin’ Donut app for Android and iPhone.
- Entertainment 2014 Coupon Books: Purchase for $10.40.
- Fandango.com: Comcast free $12 movie ticket offer when you buy one online through April 21 or while supplies last.
- HydroMassage: Free massage.
- McDonald’s: Get a free small coffee during breakfast hours.
- Melting Pot: Get 15% off your check when you say, “Cheese me, please.”
- Mimi’s Cafe: Buy One, Get One FREE Breakfast or Lunch Entree when you buy two beverages.
- Olive Garden: Buy one entree and take one home for $12.95.
- Orange Leaf Yogurt: Fill your cup for $4.15. On average, this amounts to approximately 50% off, depending on how much froyo and toppings the customer chooses. Claim the offer by visiting the Orange Leaf Facebook page and downloading a coupon.
- Papa Murphy’s: Large Pepperoni Pizza for just $5
- PizzaHut.com: Large pizza with choice of breadsticks, cinnamon sticks or chocolate dunkers for $10.99 with code TAXDAY for online orders.
- Schlotzsky’s: All Schlotzsky’s locations are offering one free small “The Original” sandwich with the purchase of chips and a 32 oz. drink on Tax Day, April 15 (no coupon required).
- Sonic: Half-priced drinks and slushes all day at participating restaurants.
- Sonny’s BBQ: Get a Rib Platter for 1/2 price.
Know of more? Please share! And have a great Tax Day!