The 2013 Uplift Families Parenting Conference (Uplift Families for short) is on Saturday, October 26th, 2013 from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m. Uplift Families will take place at the Utah Valley Conference Center, which is located on Center Street in Provo. The conference will be hosted by Utah’s First Lady, Jeanette Herbert and will include an international dinner and desserts, exhibits and booths by supporting organizations, door prizes and special giveaways. Tickets to the event include dinner and admission to each of the workshops and speakers featured at the Uplift Families Conference.
You may still purchase tickets to Uplift Families. Tickets are $15.00 per person or $25.00 per couple. Use the discount code below to save $5.00 off the purchase price.
COUPON CODE: ($5.00 off the price of admission): UFPCUtah.
Uplift Families Parenting Conference
- Richard and Linda Eyre: Best Selling Authors, Parenting Experts and Keynote Speakers
- Stephanie Nielson: Best Selling Author, Speaker and Creator of “NieNie Dialogues”
- Chad Lewis: Former NFL Pro Bowl Player, Author and Speaker
- Nicholeen Peck: National “Family Government” Author and Nominee National Mother of the Year
- Polly Scott: Public Relations Director at “Women for Decency”
- Charles Michinski: Family Finance, Personal Development Coach and Founder of The Coaching Box
- Abbie Vianes: Certified Prevention Specialist, Trainer and Life Coach
Carmen Rasmusen Herbert – Recording Artist, American Idol Finalist, Columnist for Deseret News
- International Dinner and Dessert Stations
- Exhibits and Booths by Supporting Organizations
- Door Prizes and Special Give-aways
Schedule of Events
5:30 – 6:30pm Dinner/Exhibits
6:30 – 8:30pm Plenary Sessions
8:30 – 9:30pm Meet the Presenters Dessert/Exhibits