One of the best parts about the summer for us here at Utah Valley Moms is the city festivals. They provide fun for the entire family for the whole summer!
As always, please verify times, dates, and locations. We do our best to get it right the first time but know we make mistakes. If you know of changes to this list, please leave us a comment and let us know. Thanks for your support!
Festivals also include carnivals, special events like hot air balloons, art shows, car shows, and lots of great food.
Below is a list of city festivals in Utah Valley sorted by month:
- May 31-June 1: Cedar Hills Family Festival
- May 31-June 4: Eagle Mountain Pony Express Days
- June 4: Utah Lake Festival
- June 4-11: Springville Art City Days
- June 6-11: Saratoga Splash Days
- June 7-11: Orem Summerfest
- June 12-19: Strawberry Days
- June 19-25: Lehi Round-Up Celebration
- June 24-25: Elk Ridge City Celebration
- June 25–July 4: Freedom Festival
- July 1-4: Cries of Freedom Festival
- July 5-9: American Fork Steel Days
- July 8-9: Payson Scottish Festival
- July 16-25: Spanish Fork Fiesta Days
- July 23 – Mapleton’s Pioneer Day Celebration
- July 25-30: Springville World Folkfest
- July 30-August 6: Highland Fling Days
- July 30-August 6: Santaquin Orchard Days
- September 2-5: Payson Golden Onion Days
More info soon:
More city events:
- Stars & Stripes Party (June 18-19)
- Pioneer Day Extravagnza (July 23)
- Foam Day (July 23)
- Springville’s Heritage Day (September)
More summer activities:
The following are from 2015. Expect an updated list soon. Thanks!