Utah County Easter egg hunts are back for Easter 2016. We will continue to update this list as we find more events.
If you know of more Easter Egg Hunts that need to be included, please leave us a comment and we’ll get them added!
As always, we provide this information to the best of our knowledge. Please check links and verify times and dates.
Saturday, March 19
Monday, March 21
- Easter Egg-stravaganza Pool Party at 6:30 pm at Springville
Saturday, March 26
- Highland at 7 am: Heritage Park
- Orem at 9 am at Mountain View High School (up to 11)
- Santaquin at 9 am: Santaquin Baseball Fields (175 S. 400 W.)
- Spanish Fork at 9 am: West Fields of Sports Park along Volunteer Drive (up to age 10)
- Thanksgiving Point at 10 am-2 pm: activities & games; advance tickets are Adults/$6 (non-member) & Child/$10 (non-member)
- Hee Haw Farms at 10 am – 2 pm: hunt, breakfast, crafts, and games; admission is $6 and extras are $0.50-2 each
- Eagle Mountain at 10:30 am: Nolen Park (7862 N. Tinamous Road) (up to age 12)
- Cedar Hills at 11 am: Hertiage Park (up to age 10)
- Nielson Grove Park, Orem at 11 am (For supporters of The Jared Fields Team)
- Cedar Hills Flashlight Candy Hunt for Teens at 8:30 pm: Cedar Hills Community Center (youth party until 11 pm)
- March 19: Easter Crafting at Saratoga Springs Library from 10 am – 3 pm
Easter Bunny Visits
- Outlets at Traverse Mountain: March 11-26, Mon-Sat 11 am-7 pm, Sun 11 am-6 pm