Hello Utah Valley Moms! My name is Travis Van Noy, I am a mortgage loan officer with First Colony Mortgage. My family and I live in Orem after moving here from Virginia where my wife and I were attending school. As of July of this year I am a Utah County Dad and loving it! We miss Virginia, but love being closer to family here in the Valley. I appreciate the opportunity to introduce myself and explain how you can better your financial situation with the right mortgage.
We moved to this area for multiple reasons, one of which was to start my career as a mortgage loan officer for First Colony Mortgage. First Colony was established right here in Utah County in 1984. We have helped over 28,000 Utah residents realize their dream of owning a home. Buying a home will be one of your biggest life decisions. We strive to help our customers become successful homeowners buy guiding them smoothly through the loan process.
A few tips to help out First-Time Homebuyers:
– Determine your home buying price range. See how much your potential monthly payment would be by using a mortgage calculator
– Figure out how much you can afford toward a down payment (there are zero $ down payment programs out there, but a general rule of thumb is to have between 3.5%-5% of the purchase price)
– Get pre-approved from a Lender before falling in a love with a home that is out of your price range
– Start your home search with a Real Estate Agent
– Find out about closing costs and any other expense you should consider
Purchasing a home is an exciting time in your life and an important milestone for your family. These simple steps will help navigate you through the loan process, so you can start making memories in your new home soon. If you have questions about a home loan or want to get pre-approved feel free to contact me today.
Travis Van Noy
Loan Originator NMLS #1065251
130 W. Center St., Ste. 201, Orem, UT 84057
Office: 801.437.4577 Fax: 801.437.4575 Cell: 775.772.7858
email: [email protected]
Follow Travis Van Noy on Facebook for helpful information and occasional giveaways.