This post brought to you by Michelina’s. All opinions are 100% mine.
I’ve been in a cooking slump recently. I make homemade food for weeks at a time with us hardly ever going out to eat and then there are weeks like these where I don’t even want to think about having to cook one more meal from scratch.
Michelina’s, however, actually help make cooking really simple, especially for those “cooking slump” days. I am always more than grateful to have help when it comes to cooking and Michelina’s really helps.
Michelina’s combines Italian heritage with American innovation, offering traditional recipes and new flavors. Their great food is made from fresh ingredients, and comes at a low price because value matters to them. Saving time and money is important to everyone, whatever the day brings, and they believe in making life a little bit easier.
I love Michelina’s because:
- It creates a variety in my meals … not that my family doesn’t love the usual meals, but change is nice.
- You can completely customize it to fit you and your family. The meals can be served as-is or you can add in the extra veggies, meat, or whatever else you would like.
- By customizing Michelina’s, I still get the help I need with meals without making everything from scratch and still giving it that homemade touch.
- It makes for quick meals, whether it be lunch, dinner, or a snack … yes, I sometimes eat actual meals for my snack. I get hungry.
I’m a sucker for cheese. Lots of cheese. Anything with cheese, I will probably eat it. And I love pasta. Anything with pasta, I will eat as well. What happens when you combine pasta and cheese? Well, it makes for one of my most favorite meals.
Here is a yummy recipe for Seafood Alfredo:
- Michelina’s Fettuccine Alfredo
- Precooked shrimp
- Asparagus spears
- Salt and pepper
- Optional: Parmesan cheese
- 15-20 minutes
- Place the asparagus spears and precooked shrimp onto a baking pan
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Bake the seasoned asparagus spears and precooked shrimp at 400 degrees for 15 minutes
- While the shrimp and asparagus spears are cooking, open the corner of the Michelina’s Fettuccine Alfredo box and place in the microwave
- Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes
- Stir entrée and microwave for an additional 1-2 minutes
- Stir prepared shrimp into the cooked Michelina’s Fettuccine Alfredo pasta
- Place the asparagus on top of the pasta or to the side
- Optional (unless you’re in my family): Top with with shredded Parmesan cheese
- Serve and enjoy!
Make It Your Michelina's / Follow Michelina's on Facebook / Follow Michelina's on Twitter