I really, really appreciate all of your support and you looking to us for June events and activities. However, this month I’ve been really sick and just didn’t get it up so I’d like to direct you to a few other ways we’ve been posting what’s going on:
- Instagram: I’ve reposted a few events happening this month and we try to do stories if we’re really late posting. I’ll also be updating you with some views from various Utah Valley Parade of Homes.
- Facebook: I’ve been trying to repost events as I see them so if you’re not following along and want to see the events, either check the page or make sure you enable notifications from the page or allow our posts to be on the top of your feed.
- Calendar: there are always events on our calendar for you to check out.
- City Festivals: I’ve listed all of the city festivals I have information on. City festivals provide many great fun, free activities for the whole family. Check out each one and see what they have to offer.
- Parade of Homes: The Utah Valley Parade of Homes is happening June 8-24, 2017. Visit new homes around the valley!
I apologize for not getting this month’s up and look forward to getting July’s up soon! Thanks for following along!