I think most of us moms have been there before. We’ve got a sick kid but other kids at home as well and would prefer to not have to drive them all over to the doctors. Or maybe you are sick and would rather stay home instead of sit in the waiting room to wait for the doctor.
However the case, sometimes you just want to be able to visit a doctor without having to go in. Intermountain Healthcare has a solution for you. The Connect Care App is available and free for anyone to use. Each visit is $49 regardless of insurance coverage.
Not all conditions will be treatable with this app, so if needed, they will send you to a provider for an in-office visit.
This app has professionals available 24/7. Prescriptions may also be made available if needed.
Use Connect Care for:
- Stuffy and runny nose
- Sore throat
- Eye infections
- Ear ache
- Painful urination
- Lower back pain
- Joint pain or strains
- Minor skin problems
Go to the Emergency Room for:
- Chest pain or pressure
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Sudden or severe pain
- Coughing / vomiting blood
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Sudden dizziness, weakness, change in vision, slurred speech, numbness, or other neurological changes
- Severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Changes in mental status, such as confusion
- Assault, physical or sexual abuse, or child abuse